User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

Resolution by flag Ini (Stanisław Ostaszewski)
Requested By: flagColidace

Time Left: 4:55

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

Off-topic » anyone who can identify these 2 tracks from laxical/schattenschlag

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagZeroxygen
Zeroxygen Studios

7 Posts
#1653 (2 years, 8 months ago)
for those who dont know, laxical uses other peoples music (with few modifications) for his commercial schattenschlag releases, for example, rambones - double helix is used for 'one shot' from twisted mind of perversion album. more info here: https://www.pouet.net/topic.php?which=3627&page=118#c435716

i was just wonderingg if someone is able to identify 2 tracks laxical used for his schattenschlag releases 'gefuhlskalt' and 'hinrichtung im morgengrauen'.

all i can tell you is, 'gefuhlskalt' has some book sounds and a voice saying 'join us' and then some high pitched laughs and a cranking noise of some sort at the intro. (tho its possible laxical added them by himself)
and 'hinrichtung im morgengrauen' sounds like a relaxing amiga module with sound effects added in. (i think i heard the lead sound somewhere but not sure)

the only way to listen to these schattenschlag tracks is to buy the albums or pirate them (i wont recommend pirating tho)

im posting this here so i dont have to ask this at the oneliner. im pretty nervous that i might get hated for this...

list of rips from laxical/schattenschlag i've identified: https://pastebin.com/Nb8EQbgG
flagZeroxygen
Zeroxygen Studios

7 Posts
#1710 (2 years, 4 months ago)
why bother
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#1711 (2 years, 4 months ago)
Probably 3 or 4 people look at these forums per week. I check every day but that is my responsibility as a site admin.

I think you will have better luck if you post things like this on scene Discord channels (not the Necta channel, as maybe 10 people are in it, perhaps not even that many).
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.