User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

AMIGA-MODRogue Leader by flag Vedder (Johan Letfors)
Requested By: flagHappyDude

Time Left: 3:38

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Nectarine merch store now open

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#707 (4 years, 8 months ago)

Order comments do not seem to be working, so if you're don't see a comment box and need to tell me something, please PM me here or DM me on Discord. I'll do my best to keep track of these things.

I'll try to get these out as soon as I can, but all orders should be shipped within 5-7 days after you place it. If I have any issues with your order I may contact you by Nectarine (if I can determine your handle) or by email address to get it sorted.

Reminder: If you buy a bundle, postage is included. If you choose to go à la carte, you need to add postage to your order. Product descriptions have been updated to reflect this.

Thank you!
flagsebonpsp

5 Posts
#740 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Just received mine and they're amazing. Thanks for doing this Starchaser!
flagserpent

55 Posts
#749 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Yes got mine too, seems to be of high quality, thanks! I think you could ask a bit more for them (at least now when i already ordered )
flagMystra

69 Posts
#755 (4 years, 8 months ago)
I got mine as well. Very nice stickers!
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#756 (4 years, 8 months ago)
The stickers were printed through Sticker Mule, and they always do a good job. The window clings were printed through UPrinting.

serpent said: "I think you could ask a bit more for them"

Yeah, but then someone might tell me they're too expensive for them right now and I wouldn't want that. The site also doesn't currently have any costs to be covered as far as I'm aware, so there's nothing to support with anything I might get above costs. Instead of opening the door to wondering what I do with the money, I decided it was fairer to all of you to just ask for enough to cover my costs.
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#1051 (4 years, 2 months ago)
Assuming no objections, I removed the smaller radio stickers as well as the prototype red and yellow window clings from the store because nobody was buying them (likely due to their higher cost). I also want to reduce the chance I accidentally send someone the wrong color cling. They will make an appearance at Revision, so you can grab one of these there if you go.
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#1111 (4 years ago)
I've relaunched it, and now offer other demoscene stickers.
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.