User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

SID (6581/8580)Deadline by flag Dane (Stellan Andersson) , flag Mitch (Michael Nilsson)
Requested By: flagdoh

Time Left: 2:25

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

Off-topic » monopolé

Forums » Off-topic » monopolé (7 posts)
Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

381 Posts
#829 (4 years, 7 months ago)
You know the board game Monopoly, and you have probably seen some special versions, like Simpsons Monopoly, or London Monopoly, with local streets. I was talking to that sexy bastard th4t1guy and he suggested Necta Monopoly.

The triplet-sets of properties could be versions of music tools, or probably better a platform. So you could have Amiga 1000, 3000, 4000, or Spectrum 48, 128, +3, or Ammy CPC 464, 664, 6128, etc... (or versions of FastTracker or whatever... but I can't imagine 2.06, 2.08, 2.09 being very romantic).

The eight game pieces would need some messing around. I can imagine a nice floppy disk and an Amiga ball and maybe a Lamers logo ,,|,

"You are sued by Jay-Z for sampling. Actually he stole it off you, but you can't afford to defend yourself. Pay 4000 bitcoin or TAKE A CHANCE."
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#833 (4 years, 7 months ago)
Actually, I think FastTracker versions would be hilarious as Monopoly properties. Especially as sceners tend to collect old versions of software in order to play their tunes properly.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

381 Posts
#836 (4 years, 7 months ago)
The four railway stations would be four major parties. If you had Assembly and Breakpoint you could expect some good bitcoin coming in as others pass around the board.

What would the jail square be? Hopefully not actual jail but I have heard some Finnish horror stories.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

381 Posts
#837 (4 years, 7 months ago)
...ah, heh, maybe jail could be construction works. They are tearing up your street, and your modem won't connect for the next three turns, and even your SWAPPER/COURIER can't get his little bicycle down there.
flagth4t1guy

12 Posts
#841 (4 years, 7 months ago)
If it's necta monopoly, the four board corners could be song statuses. Something like: [go, just visiting, free parking, jail] -> [song approved, waiting for approval, free song to queue, tune is banned!]
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

281 Posts
#856 (4 years, 7 months ago)
arf
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

281 Posts
#979 (4 years, 3 months ago)
Minecraft is NOT Mein Kampf !

https://www.facebook.com/Damienfaitlcon/videos/2349721751798865/UzpfSTEwMDAwOTY4NzkwNTcxMDoxMDIwODc3MjUxNTc4NTI5/
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.