User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC-BuzzIndestructible by flag Wayfinder (Sebastian Grillmaier)
Requested By: flaglenny

Time Left: 9:04

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Unlock requests

Forums » General » Unlock requests (15 posts)
Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2026 (1 year, 2 months ago)
A Final Hyperbase is probably a good tune. Not sure why it was locked. Can it be unlocked?
flagnyingen

330 Posts
#2027 (1 year, 2 months ago)
I don't remember the details, but IIRC this was locked because it sounds identical to the original, making it essentially a duplicate track. I just now listened to it, and I think I can confirm that. One can discern subtle differences due to the platform, sure, but it's a straight up copy of the original hyperbase.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2028 (1 year, 2 months ago)
I understand. Thank you for listening to it to check. I appreciate your efforts!
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2110 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)
Crosswords is very good. I downloaded it from the CSDb release that is linked on the tunes' page on Nectarine. I would be in favor of unlocking.
flagnyingen

330 Posts
#2111 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)
Hi, I don't know why this was rejected many years ago. The file is currently missing, but you can replace it by clicking the star next to the song status.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2187 (8 months, 4 weeks ago)
I tried the following: SID uploads are not possible, converting to OGG or FLAC in VLC creates an endless tune, and I found no online converter to run a SID into OGG or FLAC yet.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2386 (2 months, 4 weeks ago)
Battle Squadron is pretty good and other game remixes by Dr. Future were not rejected. Therefore, I am requesting a unlocking of this tune.
flagnyingen

330 Posts
#2388 (2 months, 4 weeks ago)
Hi, sorry, but a) we don't have the file for that tune; b) the other game remixes should probably undergo some pruning, as there are a lot of them.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2424 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)
Battle Squadron is available from https://www.amigaremix.com/?id=2811

Boundless is on file at Nectarine. It is pretty good, not sure why it was rejected. I am requesting an unlock.
flagnyingen

330 Posts
#2425 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)
No idea why Boundless was rejected; I've reactivated it.

Game music will not be reactivated, sorry. It is being phased out, as discussed elsewhere. Some very popular game tunes and remakes will stay available, but on the whole, game soundtracks aren't meant for the stream here.
flagplc

22 Posts
#2426 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)
Quote: "Hi, I don't know why this was rejected many years ago. The file is currently missing, but you can replace it by clicking the star next to the song status. "

It seems to be the same sid, Sidplay says it's from 1988, so not really a remix. Also the same song length. Perhaps it has been rejected therefore.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2427 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)
Thank you for reactivating Boundless, nyingen!
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

404 Posts
#2429 (1 month, 3 weeks ago)
Is that "Boundless" not a duplicate? Now we have two of the same length: Boundless and Boundless
flagnyingen

330 Posts
#2431 (1 month, 2 weeks ago)
Hm, so it is. Thanks for catching that. I guess for some reason the duplicate track was marked as "Rejected" rather than "Dupe". Fixed now.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

89 Posts
#2463 (3 weeks, 5 days ago)
A nice game music remix: Bone Wagon, for Bones
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.