User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Window of Opportunities by flag Zalza (Alexander Bulér)
Requested By: flag100bit

Time Left: 3:30

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Unlock requests

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

81 Posts
#2026 (1 year ago)
A Final Hyperbase is probably a good tune. Not sure why it was locked. Can it be unlocked?
flagnyingen

323 Posts
#2027 (1 year ago)
I don't remember the details, but IIRC this was locked because it sounds identical to the original, making it essentially a duplicate track. I just now listened to it, and I think I can confirm that. One can discern subtle differences due to the platform, sure, but it's a straight up copy of the original hyperbase.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

81 Posts
#2028 (1 year ago)
I understand. Thank you for listening to it to check. I appreciate your efforts!
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

81 Posts
#2110 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)
Crosswords is very good. I downloaded it from the CSDb release that is linked on the tunes' page on Nectarine. I would be in favor of unlocking.
flagnyingen

323 Posts
#2111 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)
Hi, I don't know why this was rejected many years ago. The file is currently missing, but you can replace it by clicking the star next to the song status.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

81 Posts
#2187 (6 months ago)
I tried the following: SID uploads are not possible, converting to OGG or FLAC in VLC creates an endless tune, and I found no online converter to run a SID into OGG or FLAC yet.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

81 Posts
#2386 (6 days, 19 hours ago)
Battle Squadron is pretty good and other game remixes by Dr. Future were not rejected. Therefore, I am requesting a unlocking of this tune.
flagnyingen

323 Posts
#2388 (6 days, 13 hours ago)
Hi, sorry, but a) we don't have the file for that tune; b) the other game remixes should probably undergo some pruning, as there are a lot of them.
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.