User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

AMIGA-MODBouncing Ball by flag Fred (Frédéric Hahn)
Requested By: flagbeavis77
Pouet

Time Left: 1:39

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Nectarine Stickers and Other Goodies

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Thread
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#541 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Hey everyone, I think it's about time we had some stuff to rep Nectarine we can easily share and produce in quantity. I've designed up a couple options, which you can view in detail by clicking the following image. Below that you can vote on the available options by clicking on an image below the headings.

Favorite Design (choose one):

We may produce more than one design, depending on interest, but likely no more than two to avoid problems similar to stocking t-shirt sizes. The static cling will have a transparent background but I wasn't able to get a sample of it so the above is just a representative sticker.

Preferred Way to Obtain (choose one):
     
Obviously options A and B are not mutually exclusive so just pick the one you'd most likely to do.

--

Please keep comments constructive, civil, and on topic. If we can't follow those rules I will lock the thread so all you can do is vote.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

372 Posts
#542 (4 years, 10 months ago)
I like 'em all.
The radio looks very retro but that's appropriate

I would suggest using "scenestream.net" without the "https" bit. It's not necessary to type "https" and it just clutters the design a bit.
flagserpent

55 Posts
#543 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Quote: "I would suggest using "scenestream.net" without the "https" bit. It's not necessary to type "https" and it just clutters the design a bit. "

Yep.
flagprowler
9 millenia,

12 Posts
#544 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Hi Starchaser!
I would say the cleaner design (2) is slightly better imho, but I like both.
Obtain preferred: (1) I guess Revision?
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#545 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Man, this is a great idea! We desperately need Necta swag!

I like the idea of one being exclusive to demoparties. However, EVERY necta should have a cling on their car window, so I vote for the radio one. It is awesome! Fruit sticker is also awesome, but if I have to pick one, it's the cling. A fruit cling would be good too!

Thanks so much for the excellent designs!
flagth4t1guy

12 Posts
#546 (4 years, 10 months ago)
I really like this idea, and I would pick the fruit sticker. My only criticism is that the designs are a bit "new dev"; i.e., similar to the stickers you get at tech conferences for things like github, docker, etc. So I would wonder if they would just tend to blend into the background and not get noticed.
flagsilencer

5 Posts
#548 (4 years, 10 months ago)
I once printed these

I'd like to see a good remake of this one
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#549 (4 years, 10 months ago)
@th4t1guy
If you didn't already, you can just click the image of your choice above to cast your vote. The images will update afterwards. I hear you on the designs. Nectarine is a bit different, and you'd like to see something different. I'll talk with some others and see if we can provide a third option.

@silencer
Unfortunately I don't believe it's possible to find a usable copy of that anymore. I once found a vector of it, but failed to keep it. HaCKa has it set as his profile image, but I recall him saying he doesn't have an original or a larger copy. Personally, I'd like it if we tried out new things instead of rehashing old ones for the moment.

Thanks everyone for the votes so far! If you haven't yet, please do so.
flagth4t1guy

12 Posts
#550 (4 years, 10 months ago)
@starchaser
I should've read your post a bit closer.
I may have clicked the wrong image first, so hopefully it updates correctly!
flagSpiral
GEDDUP KEDDAUN LEIF ISSA DISKO!

14 Posts
#551 (4 years, 10 months ago)
What about that logo that prowler made, as a sticker?
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#554 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Spiral said: "What about that logo prowler made, as a sticker? "
That's exactly where I got the fruit shape from. It'd be nice as a sticker but for initial interest there's good reasons to stick to fewer choices. However there may be another option in a month or so quite different from those I've presented for people looking for something else.
flagAntibyte
Not the Scoopex guy x)

4 Posts
#556 (4 years, 10 months ago)
I like the idea, but I'd prefer this guy
Still radio looks nice and as mb said it would be better without 'https://'
flagvelusip
All I ever wanted was some Sunshine.

89 Posts
#557 (4 years, 10 months ago)
The golden snitch. Can't unsee.

I like the little juicy boombox.
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#558 (4 years, 10 months ago)
@Antibyte
I'll be taking that off and recentering the URL before I make more. The initial 10 sample stickers will still have it, of course.
flagMagikGimp

16 Posts
#559 (4 years, 10 months ago)
The radio design is nice but huge. The first one with the same colour and speaker look as the second, surely? Perhaps with some juice drops or music notes too (mixture of the two somehow?) The site's not called Blood Orange Demoscene Radio after all...
Pages: 1 2 3

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.