User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

NESFirsto Kissu by flag AceMan (Jakub SzelÄ…g)
Requested By: flagAlcAsh
Icon Icon

Time Left: 2:15

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Favorite folders & lists

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#848 (4 years, 7 months ago)
My fav list is kinda big, and it's hard to choose which track to request. I mostly sort by avg rating, or artist, but that's all.

It would be nice if you could have lists of favorites (like Twitter lists !!! or like SoundCloud Playlists !!!!) , so you can sort all your favorite tracks by self made categories... folder/list names:

My fav uplifting tracks
my fav melo tracks
my fav ambient/cool/relaxed tracks
drumless tracks (WHATTA!) greetings to serppo!
power/energetic traXXX!!!

etc etc... that would make choosing what to req next, much more easy at least to me !!!

What do you think? is that quite easy to implement on necta yes?
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#849 (4 years, 7 months ago)
And no, I'm not fond of tags to find/choose/"sort" tracks I wanna self-made folders ofc, lists that I can click on, and choose my sorted tracks, Win Explorer style kinda, hehe Just an idea
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#850 (4 years, 7 months ago)
Yes, could be a good idea.

I have thought about the idea of being able to add a short note to a track in your own faves, such as a reminder ("this is the funny Christmas untz song" or something). I don't know if I'd really use it!
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#851 (4 years, 7 months ago)
Yes, exactly, description of the playlist/tracks where you can add your own text, to playlist or to the tracks directly, without writing a comment on that song, that gets lost/out of your mind quickly again!
flagnyingen

323 Posts
#852 (4 years, 7 months ago)
How about a "Notes" field where you can add your own text, and displaying that plus the tags on the favs page?
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#853 (4 years, 7 months ago)
nyingen: Yes that would be a quick solution/work around. If that folder solution would be too difficult/time-intensive to implement, we could at least have that what you wrote and then one can search through ones own fav page (CTRL+F) to find again that "special" song to request, where tags or sorting of song title, artist, avg rating etc doesn't help. A full folder implementation would be the best imho, though
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.