User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

SID (6581/8580)2nd Reality - Part 2 Have video by flag kb (Tammo Hinrichs)
Requested By: flagHaCKa
Pouet Icon Icon Icon

Time Left: 6:29

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Nectarine Holiday Card Exchange

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Thread
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#177 (5 years, 5 months ago)
All addresses have been sent! If you didn't get a PM from me, send me a note and let me know (here or by PM) and I'll make sure you get yours. Thanks everyone!
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#181 (5 years, 5 months ago)
I also took down the news items since you can no longer join, but don't forget to come back to this thread and post photos of the cards you got (if you want to; this is not required). Just don't forget to cut out or blur personal information before posting (addresses, etc.)
flagUltrasyd
( o Y o ) ლ(°◡°ლ)

5 Posts
#191 (5 years, 5 months ago)
Yay ! I've got to send 16 cards, great : ) Already got one from Rapture, but I keep it for later.
When are we supposed to send the cards ?
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#192 (5 years, 5 months ago)
When you can, but sooner rather than later is probably better so they have a good chance of arriving in December. But I don't mean to rush things if you still need to get cards, etc.
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#194 (5 years, 5 months ago)
I mailed all mine this morning, so they should be on their way! (I also had another card exchange I was participating in, so I made the cards for both all at once. Don't worry though, I didn't copy and paste the contents of the cards. The they're all different.)
flagRumpel

17 Posts
#200 (5 years, 4 months ago)
I've sent mine on Nov 20th. Let's see how long will it take them to arrive

It's a bit hard to find nice Christmas postcards here and I just bought couple of postcard sets with my city's views and chose winter ones so now I got quite amount of nice cards for other seasons
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#204 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Sounds good to me!

Also, everyone please let me know if there's things you feel could be improved next year. At the very least I know more advance notice (instead of just two weeks) for signing up is something I can do better.
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#216 (5 years, 4 months ago)
I believe I've gotten my first card from this exchange, thanks mirrorbird!

flagnyingen

318 Posts
#217 (5 years, 4 months ago)
That is an awesome and hilarious card! Looking forward to receiving any and all cards I may be scheduled for!

I sent all mine on 29/11 ... hopefully they will arrive in time
flagRumpel

17 Posts
#219 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Got my first card It's from Rapture. Thanks!
flagUltrasyd
( o Y o ) ლ(°◡°ლ)

5 Posts
#220 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Cards from Mirrorbird, AMcBain, and Rapture ! I'm sorry, I'm late, I wanna prepare a little something special but I need time. Should be done and posted tomorrow or on wednesday : )
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#221 (5 years, 4 months ago)
There is no late here. People are just posting if and when they feel like it after getting cards. I've gotten a PM when mine arrived too. Whatever works.
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#225 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Yay, my card arrived at Ultrasyd and Mbird and Rumpel and Mystra

Here is Mirrori's very funny & lovely card!

flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

381 Posts
#226 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Here is some fun stuff I have received so far.
Frankly I can't be fucked to resize and format images. But you can see the scanned pictures here:
https://cl4.org/_necta/xmas2018/
Here is what I got:
* nyingen sent me a hologram of some New Zealand birds! The scan doesn't do it justice because you know, hologram, 3D effect, it looks really cool.
* rappi sent a sweet card (HUGS N SNUGS!) and I learned a German carol about three angels from it
* Rumpel sent me a pretty Valentine postcard with all love hearts and stuff. I don't know what to say
* Starchaser made a card out of wood! bc he is a laser maniac! It smells like a forest and I keep huffing the card. UMFFFF
More news later....
flagRumpel

17 Posts
#228 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Wow, one of my postcards have already arrived! I'm really surprised. Russian post seems to be working fine.

Actually it is not a Valentine postcard but I agree that it looks alike )) I bought a pack with painted views of my city and here is our main dam in the very center of the city. There is a fence right there where the newlyweds hang their love-locks. And several years ago someone put there a giant lock which you can't miss looking downstream)) Painter just exaggerated it a little bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.