User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC-XMAlien's Words by flag Phantom Lord (Dmitriy Selin)
Requested By: flagAccidental
Icon

Time Left: 3:21

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Nectarine Holiday Card Exchange

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Thread
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#274 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Star ok thanks! Sounds a bit complicated (in terms of too much hazzle)... and account creating is what I don't like to do (who does...?) I guess there is no such service where you don't have to create an account...? Because then, anonymous posters could flood such a website with countless images, so creating an account keeps all those away.
flagUltrasyd
( o Y o ) ლ(°◡°ლ)

5 Posts
#275 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Got cute cards from Arrakis, Nosferatu, STS 136 & That1guy Massive laugh at that last one haha.
Picture with all my cards on Friday. You guys are awesome !
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#276 (5 years, 4 months ago)
I got th41's card! And it's another funny one!
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#277 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Today I received cards from Rumpel, Aeroktar, Ultrasyd, and Mystra! Merry xmas to all! It's awesome to receive cards from all over the world, and I have been showing them to my friends.

And Ultrasyd included a photo of his Amiga with an actual on it!
flagAntibyte
Not the Scoopex guy x)

4 Posts
#278 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Quote: " I guess there is no such service where you don't have to create an account...? "

tinypic.com
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#279 (5 years, 4 months ago)
ah thx!
flagaero

1 Posts
#281 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Got two cards this week

Thank you!!! Very nice indeed. Will be going on my desk where I do all my work and editing. Lovely idea, next year I will have to do more than three cards. And I have an idea for what I can send next time too. Have a great holidays! I must go to my home town in northern part of province (no internet there! haha).

flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#282 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Ok I scanned Nyingen, STS, Th41 and Ultrasyd's cards now (front AND back). Can I upload all? Pls report back to me before I upload it on Tinypic.
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#283 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Nyingen: (only front cover)

STS: (no reply yet, so front cover):

TH41: (no reply yet, so front cover):

Ultrasyd: (no reply yet, so front cover):

flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#284 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Got card from Mystra, thanks buddy!
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#285 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Two more!
Scans can be viewed at the same address: https://cl4.org/_necta/xmas2018/
* Mystra sent this pic of a lighthouse at the very edge of Norway, at Lindesnes (which I want to be twinned with our Lindisfarne island). He has got very neat writing but it was in ALL CAPS so can we link him to the FAQ please? Posting in all caps is not cool.
* Arrakis gets brownie points because I wasn't even on his card list, but he got one from me and wanted to send one back. The river shot on the front is old Strasbourg (and the border part is shiny gold, which didn't scan nicely, just like everybody else's glitter -- Santa hates scanners basically). If you have trouble reading the writing like I did, it's "holy and SACRED France"
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

281 Posts
#286 (5 years, 4 months ago)
Thanks Mirror & Ultrasyd for ur nice card: utterly nice UK Xmas brillant stuff and Falcon 030 Necta card from Ultra : well first time im pleased to see an Atari

All my XMAS cards are now sent around the world.

Hope u guyz gonna be impacted before Jesus birthday !

And to ALL: MERRY XMAS !
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

281 Posts
#287 (5 years, 4 months ago)
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#296 (5 years, 3 months ago)
Looks like I forgot to mention that I received Antibyte's card, I think 5 or 6 days ago! Sorry, I thought I had included that in my last post! Really enjoyed the card; a scan of the front is here: https://imgur.com/a/CsWEGZt
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#297 (5 years, 3 months ago)
Also received a card that same day from Aeroektar...looks like I had intended to make a post about these but got too busy with xmas shopping etc. Forgive me. Aeroektar's card is a very nice multi-layer one... a scan wouldn't do it justice but it's very festive! Also the best handwriting I have seen so far!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.