User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Summer Supernova by flag coda (Ken Snyder)
Requested By: flagjxx

Time Left: 2:45

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report Broken Tunes Here

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Author Thread
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#691 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Use this thread to report tunes which need replacement due to major audio problems such as leading/trailing silence, bits of other tune or jingle spliced in, grossly incorrect content, and so on. We will mark such tunes with "Reported" status and then they can be replaced (by anyone) via the previous asterisk-link mechanism. Tunes with "Reported" status can still be queued.
flagSome1NamedNate
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

79 Posts
#716 (4 years, 9 months ago)
While the length for Pneumatic Driller says 2:29 on its page as of the time of this post, the actual length is 3:41.
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#717 (4 years, 9 months ago)
What do you mean by "actual length"?
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#718 (4 years, 9 months ago)
After queueing Pneumatic Driller yesterday, and having listened to the SAP file of it in foobar2000 via the ASAP plugin, the last third of the song was cut off and therefore explains why the duration on Nectarine is 2 minutes.
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#719 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Ok, I marked that one as reported, so a replacement can be submitted.
flagpipe

8 Posts
#728 (4 years, 9 months ago)
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/song/14837/ is cut up, something obviously non-AY before the chip
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#730 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Marked as reported, thank you!
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#741 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Favorite Astronaut cuts off abruptly and may have part of a jingle tacked onto the end. I've marked it as reported.
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#742 (4 years, 9 months ago)
The last few seconds of Dragon Tale are cut out. The duration as of now says 2:45; the original duration according to the SAP file came back 2:48.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#744 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Hi sugars. I was requesting some TV themes, and I hit a bad one, like when you are chomping your way through a box of chocolates in a darkened cinema and you suddenly bite a squishy maggot.

Dallas ("Dallas") cannot be requested (the green request button fades out but nothing happens). So I tried to set the status to Kaput, but that also fails with a timeout or something. I remember having this exact situation before with another song, but now I can't remember what we did with it... sorry... please remind me.
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#748 (4 years, 9 months ago)
This should be fixed now; it was a database issue, and may or may not recur. Please do document any future instances that you find, to aid in debugging.
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#759 (4 years, 9 months ago)
My replacements for 25 mg, Bushman, Careless Whisper, and Continue don't have R2/R4/R5 filters. I disabled them before processing it to MP3 because I thought the filters were for noise reduction.
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#760 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Did you want to have these three tunes marked as Reported? Or did you already submit replacements which need to be re-replaced? Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're asking.
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#761 (4 years, 9 months ago)
I submitted replacements I want re-replaced.
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#762 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Were the replacements approved already?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.