Currently Playing

Pokey Infusion by flag 505 (Nils Feske)
Requested By: flagDannyboyo

Time Left: 3:56

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report Broken Tunes Here

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author Thread
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#1172 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Oh, sorry, to respond to your earlier message, it's just that particular theme where it ends up on the right. It's likely in a heading and the "NectaLift" theme makes all headings appear on the right. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have done that.
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1354 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Flood of Energy might be br0ken. There seem to be two parts spliced together, the horrible Cyborg Jeff part fades out and the nice second part ends abruptly in the middle of the song. I might be wrong though.
flagvelusip
All I ever wanted was some Sunshine.

89 Posts
#1355 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Restored source file for Flood of Energy. Thanks platon42.

That one was especially obvious with the jingle from the old stream right in the middle.
flagMagikGimp

16 Posts
#1379 (3 years, 6 months ago)
While I remember, the last time I heard (which was a while ago now) Staring at My Spaceship ( https://www.scenestream.net/demovibes/song/8353/ ) it wasn't the DX version. That one should have an orchestral accompaniment and more besides. It's pretty obvious when you hear it how Virt's made what was his masterpiece even better but it was the original that I heard a few months back. Which is fine, but they really should be separated into two individual entries. Here's the DX version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR659nEq3w4 and there are notes for it at CVGM.
flagMagikGimp

16 Posts
#1380 (3 years, 6 months ago)
Also, is there a list of missing tunes somewhere? I know there was a spreadsheet or something back when the site was rebuilt. Wouldn't mind doing some more archaeological digging. Cheers.
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1506 (3 years, 3 months ago)
Space Song needs recoding badly. I can provide the original mod, if necessary.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1507 (3 years, 3 months ago)
platon42: I have set Space Song to "reported" status; please use the * asterisk on the songinfo page to reupload
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1549 (3 years, 2 months ago)
Spatism has a jingle spliced into the beginning.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1550 (3 years, 2 months ago)
platon42: I have replaced the Spatism MP3 with the original MOD (from ModArchive).
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requesterâ„¢

78 Posts
#1555 (3 years, 2 months ago)
Over two minutes of silence at the end of Mirror 2: Press Escape .
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1559 (3 years, 2 months ago)
Could someone check if Ambient Ride has crap at the end? Or maybe Cabin Retreat at the start?
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1565 (3 years, 1 month ago)
Apparently Mirror 2: Press Escape has a lot of silence at the end (reported by Truck); however, we do have the original S3M file, so we should probably just set a cutoff time. Due to the back-end issues I can't listen to check (and can't find that S3M anywhere else -- though the composer, Teo, does come around here sometimes). Anyone else able to do it?
flagSir_Garbagetruck
I the not fire am on.

5 Posts
#1566 (3 years, 1 month ago)
so Teo was on today and sent me a message, he has the s3m, but even that has 3 minutes of silence at the end, he doesn't know why (: [pertains to the 'press escape' song]

But he says
'Anyway, if you can adjust directly the song, the exact lenght is 3:19'

So... is that enough or does someone need to record it as a flac or something and upload it?

flagMystra

69 Posts
#1567 (3 years, 1 month ago)
Length of Mirror 2: Press Escape adjusted to 3'24 (I added a few seconds of slack).
flagSir_Garbagetruck
I the not fire am on.

5 Posts
#1568 (3 years, 1 month ago)
Hey guess what still has 3 minutes of silence at the end? That's right, Mirror 2: press escape.
(Truck checks his internet to see why it's b0rked every time it plays, and then "why is Nectarine down" "oh it's not it's Mirror 2 again."

... Mirrorbird has checked it and forced it, let's see if I ever notice it again (:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.