User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

AMIGA-AHXDümpelhorst by flag Shinobi (Marcus Andre Rousseau) , flag Silok (Robert Katsenos)
Requested By: boatface
Icon

Time Left: 5:00

- Streams

The Masters of Pixel Art - volume 3

This book features pictures from the next generation of artists, working and developing the concept of pixel arts. With this book we explore and present the best of the best pixel art today.

Nectarine Stickers & More

Hey everyone, I think it's about time we had some stuff to rep Nectarine.

Sidebar

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (128 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Thread
flagnyingen
ATARIAN

60 Posts
#599 (3 weeks, 2 days ago)
mirrorbird: I've been revamping the song-replacement system a bit, so I'll see if I can add that in. Stay tuned.
flagSome1NamedNate

50 Posts
#601 (3 weeks, 2 days ago)
Nectarine's interpolation/resampling toggle needs reimplementing. After listening to Thermostat7 , you can clearly hear muffled samples. And libopenmpt is currently the live module decoder instead of BASSMOD.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

14 Posts
#603 (3 weeks, 1 day ago)
Wrong thread.
flagSome1NamedNate

50 Posts
#606 (3 weeks, 1 day ago)
"Site development"?
flagJosephineLithius
I like scene music. How 'bout you?

7 Posts
#610 (2 weeks, 6 days ago)
So, I reported a song that seemingly had a big ol' empty space, a couple days ago. That… doesn't seem to be the case.

Over the last few days, I've been listening to a lot of Nectarine Demoscene Radio. And, over the last few days… I've noticed that the auto-play just stops, sometimes. I don't mean that the stream goes down, mind. What I mean is that there are songs in the queue, and the stream is still going, but… it's like someone hit the pause button on the server-side, leading to anywhere between 30 seconds and 5 minutes of dead air. It's the strangest thing… So strange, in fact, that a few of us even got to see a truly rare sight: djrandom put a song into the queue, during one of these pauses, and it was stuck in the "playing next" list!

Anyway, I figured I'd make an official report of this, since no one else has. It's a super-minor inconvenience, at-worst, but it might be worth checking out.

Cheerio!
flagSome1NamedNate

50 Posts
#623 (2 weeks, 2 days ago)
[screenshot]37776[/screenshot] needs to be fixed.
flagSome1NamedNate

50 Posts
#659 (1 week, 2 days ago)
Steam profile links should start with "https://steamcommunity.com/profile/". "https://steamcommunity.com/id/" is deceased.
flagnyingen
ATARIAN

60 Posts
#660 (1 week, 2 days ago)
Is it necessary to be logged into Steam in order to see the profile? Replacing "id" with "profile" in the Steam link redirected me to the main Steam page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.