User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC-Renoise010 Spiral Hands On II Firefox - Macrocosm by flag Spiral (Mats Antonsson)
Requested By: flagplc
In Compilations: Compilation Hands On II

Time Left: 3:52

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (228 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Thread
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#214 (5 years, 4 months ago)
It's probably a game tuna! Otherwise if the filename contains ü or such nonsense then try uploading without those. If that's not the case, or doesn't help, make the file available somewhere for download (link via PM if preferred).
flagRapture
Rapture

51 Posts
#215 (5 years, 4 months ago)
PG, indeed! I uploaded the tune without ü in Hülsbeck, now it worked! Too bad necta uploader can't handle umlauts, lol!
flagSome1NamedNate
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

79 Posts
#246 (5 years, 4 months ago)
The "Currently Playing" sector doesn't change when a new song is played. I had to refresh to see what new song was playing.
flagegreek
о/

3 Posts
#294 (5 years, 3 months ago)
Quote: "The "Currently Playing" sector doesn't change when a new song is played. I had to refresh to see what new song was playing."

The same problem.
Also, I'm not able to make any changes to my profile. Get Error 500.
flagegreek
о/

3 Posts
#295 (5 years, 3 months ago)
The "Currently Playing" sector doesn't change when a new song is played. I had to refresh to see what new song was playing.

The same problem.
Also, I'm not able to make any changes to my profile. Get Error 500.
flagVodkaBot
VODKA & kalsarikännit!

6 Posts
#300 (5 years, 3 months ago)
Doublesorting bug in any table:
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#302 (5 years, 3 months ago)
@egreek: the song display getting stuck at 0:00 is a long standing issue. I heard the server should send the data. Maybe clients could do a "random wait and request" when 0:00 is reached. At least until the real issue is found.

Happy: more direct way to update songs that are ripped ("Active *") instead of stored as mod, xm, original mp3, flac, etc.
Sad: failed when pasting address starting with ftp://ftp.untergrund.net, also containing ()$ chars, in comment. Or maybe it's the flac format.
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#313 (5 years, 3 months ago)
@Atomic: Could you try again? It also didn't work for me but does now. Some difference between test site and live site. Sorry for not testing here earlier .
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#314 (5 years, 3 months ago)
@egreek: Your missing avatar (Screenshot_5.png) seems to be the problem. When I Clear it then I can change the profile at the same time.
flagegreek
о/

3 Posts
#315 (5 years, 3 months ago)
@Phlubby_Gnome, thx, I've replaced it and now I'm able to update any info in my profile.
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#317 (5 years, 3 months ago)
@Phlubby_Gnome: no, still the 500 error. I see the song I tried first has been replaced, so tried another that has only (), no &, but still ftp. Was/is the issue with ftp or chars?

Also the forum shows a "Quote" text below posts, does it work for others? Or old browser here?
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#318 (5 years, 3 months ago)
Chars don't seem to matter, other only had ://._- and ASCII letters, and it failed anyway. Must be about "replace without file but comment", or the ftp.
flagPypeBros
DS homebrewer

4 Posts
#341 (5 years, 3 months ago)
https://scenestream.net/search/?q=jeroen+tel produced weird results with some bare HTML showing up instead of expected information.

flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#342 (5 years, 3 months ago)
It happens with all searches that have the new replace part, PypeBros. Try jeroen or skaven or anything else.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

381 Posts
#346 (5 years, 3 months ago)
These two songs can't be requested: Arcade Classics and Madame Moustache. When you click the green Request button on the info page, it fades out, but never properly changes to lock status, and the song never enters the queue. This happens for other users too, not just me.

I tried to set them to "Kaput" status through the back-end, but I can't do that either. First I got a timeout on both of them, and the second time I got the "sad panda" error for both.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.