PSG AY-3-891x/YM2149 (CPC, ST, ZX)Don't Punish My Sync Claire by flag Factor6
Requested By: flagAlcAsh
Pouet Icon

Time Left: 2:51

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (228 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Thread
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#371 (5 years, 2 months ago)
@AtomicReindeer: Thx, seeing the same problem here. Will look into it later, still :/

@mirrorbird: Both songs have a non-existing pouet prod. I think it's trying to fetch a screenshot or something. Unsetting the pouet ID (the one in "song meta datas") works around it.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#402 (5 years, 2 months ago)
Two of the Platform chip icons are missing (showing as broken image). I have made replacements based on the existing lettering:

https://www.cl4.org/__chip_mt2.png
https://www.cl4.org/__chip_mptm.png
flagSTS-136
It's-a me!

48 Posts
#403 (5 years, 2 months ago)
@mirrorbird - Thanks, I've updated the platforms with the new icons (and took the time to add a bit more detail to the pages too).
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

281 Posts
#413 (5 years, 2 months ago)
On MIDI page, you should a minima explain what the acronym means.
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#415 (5 years, 1 month ago)
@AtomicReindeer: Finally fixed. You can now also submit replacements with only a comment as was intended.
flagSome1NamedNate
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

79 Posts
#416 (5 years, 1 month ago)
But even when they're approved after submitting replacements with just a comment, they're still marked with an asterisk.
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#417 (5 years, 1 month ago)
If they just get approved they still don't have a file and are thus still are marked as replaceable. The person approving has to go through the trouble of downloading, uploading, and adding a link (which a regular user can also do).

Some of the entries already have a download link BTW, it is not needed to submit those as they are dealt with automatically eventually (in fact maybe it is better to forbid replacing songs that already have a download link).
flagForged

1 Posts
#419 (5 years, 1 month ago)
Maybe it's been reported, but on search results, an html link is actually being output to the copy, like "<a class="replace-song-link" href="/demovibes/song/12925/upload/">*</a> ", for every result in the list.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#421 (5 years, 1 month ago)
Can we specifically prevent the sending of an approval/rejection e-mail when one of djrandom's replacement songs is processed? He will never read it, and it clutters up Sent Messages.
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#427 (5 years, 1 month ago)
After looking through the demovibes sources on GitHub regarding the 0:00 bug, it might not be from the code at all. It might just be Nginx. (It's my guess)
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#430 (5 years, 1 month ago)
@Some1NamedNate: could you explain your theory?
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#432 (5 years, 1 month ago)
Actually, I take that back. My gut's telling me the bug lies somewhere in webview/models.py....
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#435 (5 years, 1 month ago)
On the smileys page:
https://www.scenestream.net/demovibes/smileys/
...some characters should be escaped for HTML rendering. Currently, the left angle bracket for the heartbreak smiley generates bad HTML that prevents that text from displaying.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#445 (5 years, 1 month ago)
Our .my flag is the Myanmar flag (the new one I drew to replace the outdated famfamfam one), but .my is actually Malaysia!
So we need to get the correct Malaysia flag back from famfamfam, and restore that over .my, but FIRST take our current .my (the Myanmar flag I drew) and move it to the correct .mm for Myanmar.
flagaaai

3 Posts
#458 (5 years ago)
In the stream (at least in http://scenestream.io/necta128.ogg), the artist and title seem to be wrong:
(output from mplayer)
"Demuxer info Title changed to jeff, coda, AY Riders, Brainstorm, The SandS - Electric, part 2
Demuxer info Artist changed to C"
(the artist is C-jeff, not C)
I just confirmed, this also happens for "4-mat":
Demuxer info Title changed to mat - Another Summer
Demuxer info Artist changed to 4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.