User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC-XMBlank Page by flag 4-mat (Matthew Simmonds)
Requested By: flagzoner

Time Left: 9:22

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (230 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Thread
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#1302 (3 years, 9 months ago)
Hm, good question. Do we mark as "explicit" anything that has sexual innuendo, or just stuff with strong profanity? I think it should just be for profanity and explicit sexual language. Actually, I guess the real question is: what are we trying to accomplish with that tag?
flagserpent

55 Posts
#1303 (3 years, 9 months ago)
Same what the record companies; more interest.
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1347 (3 years, 8 months ago)
Bug in welcome page:

This is (IIRC) the 8th NINTH version of Nectarine Demoscene Radio. Nectarine and all previous versions have been created by Yes^BRS (aka. Yes^Ojuice) and a team of dedicated supporters. We salut you!

I would write: "We salutE you!"

As english fluent now
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#1348 (3 years, 8 months ago)
"We bonjour you!"
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1357 (3 years, 7 months ago)
FAQ "How can I add or change artists to a tune, or edit artist info?" has a link to 404.

Also no question about how to get songs to show the asterisk, just what it means.

(Found while trying to update info of and fix songs by Heatseeker)
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#1358 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I fixed the link just now to point at the "Correct DB Info" thread.

As for the asterisk, it means that the song needs to be replaced with a corrected version. For example it has glitchy audio or contains a piece of another song (from a bad streamrip), or other problems. If you click the asterisk, you will arrive at an upload form, so you can upload the corrected version. I'm not sure how to link to it here, but if you look at the Necta front page, it is described in a news post.
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1359 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Yes, the page describes what the asterisk does. But not how to get it to appear (and IIRC it only appears in the index pages, not song pages... or did that time ago). Report the song? That is in the front page only.

Anyway, it seems only trully broken songs are being replaced (front page info again). So ignore about Heatseeker, all songs "work", just not original formats.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#1360 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Well "how do I make the asterisk disappear?" isn't a good question because the asterisk indicates a problem: the question should be "how do I solve the problem indicated by the asterisk?".
When a good replacement song is provided and accepted, then the internal song status will be changed to Active (from Missing or Kaput or whatever) and then the asterisk will be gone.
I know sometimes you can request stuff as Active when it has the asterisk. I think the internal statuses are sometimes a bit different from the one shown on screen.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#1361 (3 years, 7 months ago)
(Regarding arrakis comment: although the English word is "salute" and not "salut", that word doesn't make sense here in English anyway. If you "salute" someone you are raising your hand like a soldier showing respect to an officer. What does it really mean: we greet you, say hello? we say cheers to you [like having a drink]? ... Who cares, other bugs to fix...)
flaglooper
Casual Guy

24 Posts
#1396 (3 years, 6 months ago)
In "Currently Playing" container, sometimes, when a 16:9 video shows up, it messes up the website's width.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#1397 (3 years, 6 months ago)
looper: It might be helpful if you can give an example of a song where this happens.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#1469 (3 years, 5 months ago)
A minor bug. Adding the same tag twice (redundantly) creates a meaningless tag history record, e.g. here where I did it by accident:
https://www.scenestream.net/demovibes/song/25340/tags/
flagCreonix

9 Posts
#1472 (3 years, 5 months ago)
I found today that the generic link for AMP is wrong and leads to song info.

https://amp.dascene.net/analyzer2.php?idx=%linkval%

Correct link is:

http://amp.dascene.net/downmod.php?index=%linkval%

But maybe u wanted it to be shown as info
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1473 (3 years, 5 months ago)
Will the 2020-11-14 server maintenance solve the issue with non updating queue and song timer? Asking because I have half of a workaround done.
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#1474 (3 years, 5 months ago)
No, alas. The server maintenance is literal maintenance, i.e. some sort of VM migration. Nothing to do with DV code.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.