User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Ground (The Fika Mix) by flag Mahoney (Pex Tufvesson)
Requested By: flagF

Time Left: 3:15

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (228 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Thread
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#599 (4 years, 10 months ago)
mirrorbird: I've been revamping the song-replacement system a bit, so I'll see if I can add that in. Stay tuned.
flagSome1NamedNate
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

79 Posts
#601 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Nectarine's interpolation/resampling toggle needs reimplementing. After listening to Thermostat7 , you can clearly hear muffled samples. And libopenmpt is currently the live module decoder instead of BASSMOD.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

78 Posts
#603 (4 years, 10 months ago)
Wrong thread.
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#606 (4 years, 10 months ago)
"Site development"?
flagJosephineLithius
I like scene music. How 'bout you?

20 Posts
#610 (4 years, 9 months ago)
So, I reported a song that seemingly had a big ol' empty space, a couple days ago. That… doesn't seem to be the case.

Over the last few days, I've been listening to a lot of Nectarine Demoscene Radio. And, over the last few days… I've noticed that the auto-play just stops, sometimes. I don't mean that the stream goes down, mind. What I mean is that there are songs in the queue, and the stream is still going, but… it's like someone hit the pause button on the server-side, leading to anywhere between 30 seconds and 5 minutes of dead air. It's the strangest thing… So strange, in fact, that a few of us even got to see a truly rare sight: djrandom put a song into the queue, during one of these pauses, and it was stuck in the "playing next" list!

Anyway, I figured I'd make an official report of this, since no one else has. It's a super-minor inconvenience, at-worst, but it might be worth checking out.

Cheerio!
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#623 (4 years, 9 months ago)
[screenshot]37776[/screenshot] needs to be fixed.
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#659 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Steam profile links should start with "https://steamcommunity.com/profile/". "https://steamcommunity.com/id/" is deceased.
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#660 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Is it necessary to be logged into Steam in order to see the profile? Replacing "id" with "profile" in the Steam link redirected me to the main Steam page.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#689 (4 years, 9 months ago)
Here is a reproducible search bug.
Go here to do a search: https://scenestream.net/search/
In the text box, type "ruairi" (no quotes)
Click EITHER 'Search' OR 'Songs only' (it makes no difference for this bug)
You may see some results relating to flag rc55 (Ruairi Fullam) (his first name is Ruairi). However, the song Ruairi Says Rectum (which has Ruairi in the title) does not show up.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#711 (4 years, 8 months ago)
A while ago I reported a song whose title had been corrupted between old and new Necta: it was called "007" but had changed to "7" (suggesting the name went through some kind of erroneous data type conversion, like what PHP does all the time, lol).

I've just found another rather different case of this: Yes is called "Yes" in our database, but the real or original name seems to be "(((yes)))", as shown here: http://nectarine.ers35.net/?query=yes&sort=title

So we somehow lost the brackets *and* changed the capitalisation. I think unfortunately all the imported titles need to be revisited in case they have been changed.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#714 (4 years, 8 months ago)
IK Plus is Rejected (it's a game remix) but still has the asterisk link allowing a reupload. I think this might be something we didn't consider...
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#715 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Whoopsie. This is fixed now.

Tunes that were formerly banned (now "inactive") are still replaceable if they are missing entirely. This is intentional -- stuff that was banned a long time ago may be reconsidered now, but we can't reconsider it if we don't even have the tune.
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#771 (4 years, 8 months ago)
djrandom ignoring lock times... normal now, or bug?

Also, how can comments be "1 year ago" if user has not logged in >3 years. It seems to happen with all pages except the first one.
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#772 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Re djrandom and the lock times, that's interesting. Have you seen this with other tunes, or just that one?

As for the comments, these were recovered from screen-scraping the old site, and it's possible that the dates were not properly saved. "1 year ago" would be the dawn of the current version of the site, and it looks like comments on pages other than the first somehow received the import date as their date stamp, rather than the date of the original comment. And it looks like this has happened before, as the older comments on page 1 also have suspicious dates (the first 3 timestamped at exactly midnight on 29/3/2009, then the next one stamped at exactly midnight on 29/5/2009). So I'm not sure that can be fixed, alas.
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#773 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Only noticed with that song, so far.

And as for dates, IIRC I saw pages with correct dates, so maybe it happens in some cases, or maybe the date was overwritten later... we will need to check and see if all pages have wrong date (and if the saved copies had valid info).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.