User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Batman & Powerhouse by flag Jogeir (Jogeir Liljedahl) , flag Mordi (Martin Wold Lande)
Requested By: flagplc

Time Left: 4:00

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Correct DB Info

Forums » General » Correct DB Info (403 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Author Thread
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

79 Posts
#1288 (3 years, 10 months ago)
One Hundred Light Years Home (piano) was uploaded four times with the same title.
flagMystra

72 Posts
#1289 (3 years, 10 months ago)
I have marked three of them as dupes.

Mrs Beanbag said that the upload kept timing out, so she tried several times. Apparently they all went through in the end.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

79 Posts
#1294 (3 years, 10 months ago)
I had the same problem a few years back when I was uploading a tune. Thanks for marking them as dupes!
flagfranz_opa
Steadily at the low level

74 Posts
#1316 (3 years, 8 months ago)
This artist has a wrong handle. "Amigos" is a group, not an artist. I don't know what's artist's handle, so use just the real name.
flag Amigos (Jean-Pierre Jandrain )
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#1317 (3 years, 8 months ago)
8-bit Märchenland (C=64) is kinda 8bit Märchenland plus lyrics. Not sure of the exact relationship (not a "remix" really?): do we have a way to mark this?
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1329 (3 years, 8 months ago)
Relic 1 is a dup of King Derek's Galaxy. And vice versa for Relic 2 and Delhi.
flagvelusip
All I ever wanted was some Sunshine.

89 Posts
#1330 (3 years, 8 months ago)
updated Relic 1, King Derek's Galaxy, Relic 2, and Delhi. Thanks platon42.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

79 Posts
#1349 (3 years, 8 months ago)
flag Platon42 (Chris Hodges) has said in the OneLiner his name is not Chris Hodges.
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1350 (3 years, 8 months ago)
@Accidential: Erm... what?
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

79 Posts
#1351 (3 years, 8 months ago)
I remember a OneLiner post in which you said the name was not correct but you were fine with having an incorrect name in the profile. Did I misunderstand or misremember your post?
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1352 (3 years, 8 months ago)
The former name on the artist page was "Christopher P. Hodges", which is kinda correct, but nobody knows or calls me by my three-syllables first name. That was fixed a couple of months ago.
flagCreonix

9 Posts
#1362 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Project359
Name: David Saul
Picture: https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000055164458-dngu8u-t500x500.jpg (you may save it and if needed resize)
Soundcloud: project359
Twitter: project359
LastFM: Project359
Description: can be shorter
Born in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, music has always been a major part of David Saul's life although it was never realised until many years later.

By the time he reached his late teens, he began listening to heavy metal and from then on, music became a passion. As with most young metal fans, a guitar is a must for the bedroom and his first was a bass guitar with which he began to learn the 12 bar blues and then started to mimic the bass lines in favourite songs.

For the first time, he could actually hear bass in a song and it was like an awakening. Listening to the mixture of sounds from rhythm guitar to bass to the drums.

Not long after starting with the bass, he progressed to rhythm guitar and really started to take music more seriously. With some old school friends he formed a number of bands and would get together and perform cover versions of Black Sabbath and Metallica songs. Every penny earned would go into albums or musical equipment. He was hooked.

In 2001, he began to experiment with PCs and their ability to create tracks unlike what was done before. Over the years leading up to 2001, his music taste had spread into many sectors which gave him a broader spectrum of influences.

Then, in 2002, his life changed again and he relocated to the USA. During the long months of waiting for immigration to approve work permits and status amendments, he began once again to play with music. But this time, he was more passionate and more determined to create something special. For that, he had the support of his wife.

In 2004, he wrote a concept album called, 'Migration Of The Utopians' which was based on a short story he had wrote. The story was converted into music which was largerly based around loops. He also wrote a second CD, 'Sound On The Waves' which included three tracks with his first attempts at vocal work.

These first two albums were available online but were recently removed as he believes they do not reflect the nature of the project as it stands now.

In 2005, the official debut CD was released entitled, 'Another Side To Me' and this project had a lot more weight behind it. The vocals had improved along with the tracks, mainly due to loops being replaced by self composed melodies. Leaving the confines of pre-developed loops opened the door to greater possibilities and there marks the start of PROJECT359 in earnest.

Now back in the UK with a solid back catalogue, David is writing again. His passion rekindled, his experiences brimming to be be shared. The music never stops.

“Each new CD project marks a change in my life and a change in styles. My latest work will always be very different from anything I have done before as I feel that there is still much more to be accomplished. The learning never stops and there are always new things to learn.” - David Saul
flagMibri

1 Posts
#1367 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Hello,

I have a couple of link goofs that need removing, made by myself in my careless bad old days (last week ).

Saudade No. 2 - there are two SoundCloud links in 'Extra Resources'; one is broken, one is OK

Curved Salmon - there are two YouTube links in 'Extra Resources'; one is broken, one is OK
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#1392 (3 years, 6 months ago)
flag TheWeevil (Stephen Pick) should be called TheWeevil (no space), not The Weevil; however, when I try to change it I am told that name is already in use.
flagzoner
zoner / xylem

33 Posts
#1393 (3 years, 6 months ago)
I've fixed the weevil problem by flipping the names of the good one and the Dupe one that was actually the good name on the dupe account.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.