User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Relax by flag Mordi (Martin Wold Lande)
Requested By: flagboatface

Time Left: 3:07

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Correct DB Info

Forums » General » Correct DB Info (399 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Author Thread
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1195 (3 years, 11 months ago)
CSDB seems to have changed URLs (anyone with contacts there to confirm?), in general or for some files at least. Case I found is 64 Forever with https://csdb.dk/sid/?id=133926 that redirects to front page, new URL seems to be https://csdb.dk/release/?id=133926 (sid -> release). Maybe batch check them and convert as needed? Maybe use ID from any of the 2 Necta link boxes with new URL?
flagvelusip
All I ever wanted was some Sunshine.

89 Posts
#1230 (3 years, 11 months ago)
AtomicReindeer, you can add two csdb IDs on nexcta: one ID for the release (containing the sid) and the other ID for sid file itself. That example is just added using the wrong necta link field --- should have been the release, not the sid.
flagvelusip

89 Posts
#1231 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Double demozoo link: Tilbury Fair
flagvelusip

89 Posts
#1234 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Regarding artists which should be groups, I want to leave this one intact for a little bit as an example (I'll fix it later):
- Example flag KML (Raphael Ludwig & Jochen Feldkoetter) .
- The alias direction ends up being backwards and cannot be switched since there is only one, directional field.
- This creates odd language on the artist profiles (saying the actual artist is an alias of a group is ingenuine).
- Instead, we should use group association for this.
- Music is credited to all involved artists individually and the containing groups.
- It also handles group membership changes over time/per release.

I know that most music databases and playback software do not handle this properly (its been an annoyance of mine for decades), but necta can.
flagvelusip

89 Posts
#1237 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Double modarchive link: Lothlorien
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1239 (3 years, 11 months ago)
velusip: hmm... shouldn't it have been tested before accepting (release 133926, sid 50755)? Also when visiting the Add Links page as normal user, the fields are all empty... or does it allow multiple? Then it should still show, and use commas or spaces (something like the tag page).

Submited anyway, I hope in the other side it lets you (re)move the invalid number.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1243 (3 years, 10 months ago)
Guitar2 has got two Demozoo links and one of them seems to be quite wrong and irrelevant.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1244 (3 years, 10 months ago)
Ugh, sorry, forget that, just realised the second link is to a demo, which presumably contains the music.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1246 (3 years, 10 months ago)
Our group ID 44 "Illusion" is a combination of at least two different groups called Illusion. One was a ZX Spectrum group (the Polish musician Kriss belonged to that one).
flagJosephineLithius
I like scene music. How 'bout you?

20 Posts
#1247 (3 years, 10 months ago)
The song, "I Can't Go Wee Wee", which is a comedy/satire song, contains the word "shit."
I dunno if that counts as "explicit lyrics" or not, but if so… it could do with that little "explicit" icon.

God, I feel like one of those over-protective parents, now.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1248 (3 years, 10 months ago)
JoLi: thanks, flagged as explicit (not that the flag does much in practice!)
flagJosephineLithius

20 Posts
#1249 (3 years, 10 months ago)
Another one just played, ha hah. This time, it's "That's the Shit." Really catchy song, too! I like it.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1250 (3 years, 10 months ago)
I missed it. The lyrics look awful. Flagged now!
flagJosephineLithius

20 Posts
#1255 (3 years, 10 months ago)
Found something other than a lack of "explicit" tags.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
"Song Bitrate: 4294967 kbps"
Uuuhm…
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1256 (3 years, 10 months ago)
It is an OGG file, sample rate of 88200 Hz with 32 bits per sample, so should be 2822.4 kbps (? I think). But looks like Necta has taken 2^32-1 (possibly an error flag?) = 4294967295 and then divided by 1000 for the kilobits. Since these values are computed for us and not typed in by humans, this might suggest a bug rather than a "correct db info" issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.